Saturday 21 July 2012

Funny fruit

Imogen - 9th July
At lunch time we went into the staff room. Considering that many teachers used the room, it was very small. We went in and saw the table littered with fruit. It had the normal like apples and oranges and then it had some very strange looking fruit. There was a big round green fruit with little brown prickles, Myoe Nyunt started to somehow peel it. Inside there was a whole other fruit. It was white and was in segments like an orange. He peeled one and then gave me it. I sniffed and then ate it, hmmmmm. Not for me. Not for Seth either and his face was priceless! We didn't know what it was as MN didn't know the English names.
We tried more fruits like one which was like a bunch of grapes but when you pulled one of you peeled it. Also a fruit which you cracked open and it was bright purple. Some of the new ones were nice but some..... The problem was Muin Nunt pealed them so quickly and we felt bad saying no. Luckily little Ailsa came to the rescue!!
Add from David: after lunch, we spoke to one more class and although they had no questions and were very quiet, the sesion ended with some of the older boys doing street dance at the back of the classroom to entertain us. Two of them did backflips from a standing position on the concrete floor! Amazing.

1 comment:

  1. You really mаke it appear really еasy ωith yοur
    pгesеntatіon howеѵer I find this matter to be actuаllу one thing whіch I feel I'd by no means understand. It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am having a look ahead for your next post, I'll attempt to get the hang of it!


    Also viѕit mу blog post benefits of hot stone massage
    Here is my weblog :: body oils

    ReplyDelete