Wednesday 21 July 2010

Home Safe and Sound

Alicia and I arrived home safely this morning into Edinburgh airport. Our 24 hour day yesterday nearly sent us over the edge when we discovered we were not booked into the hotel we thought we were staying at! We had visions of sleeping on the airport floor! Thankfully the wonderful staff at Novotel sorted it out for us and we got a taxi to the Travelodge!
Sheila be warned go to Eva Air desk for hotel voucher. You may even want to double check what the arrangements are with flight company - they were adamant we were booked into the fully booked Novotel. Took 3 hours to sort out!
We will add some photos and a few last blogs over the next few days - once the brain is in gear!
Thank you to everyone who has been reading our blog and especially to those who left encouraging messages. I know a lot of my friends and family had problems with this. I am sure they're not the only ones.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, thanks for that warning. Contacting Dial A Flight tomorrow. Glad you are safely home. The minibus of Burmese folk and me were all thinking about you. Sheila

    ReplyDelete