Saturday 18 December 2010

A letter from Say Hai to Campie children

To
Campie School Students,

How are you? I hope all of you are well and healthy with your family. How about your learning? I thank you done the great away and very well. As for us we try the best every time.

The first, I want to say you all thanks very much. When I went to you, you have a great welcome to me so, I’m very happy. I have known all of you are interesting Burma especially Aung San Su Kyi. So, I’m so proud myself for my society or country. And when I have being taught in your class, all of you are bright and clever because of your questions. And then I want to say you the fact that make me happier, is you are very interesting to our students. I have seen it when I have gone to high school. Our student also more clever than before in writing when they have relationship with you. So I know it is the result of our partner ship (or) friend ship between C.D.C and Campie School.

Finally, I want to say you Thank very much as much as you have support and help to our students. You try to learn and want to communicate to us so, I’m very happy to see you all interesting to us. I believe that we are going to get relationship better than now.

Thank very much, May God bless you all!

Best wishes,
Say Hai
C.D.C school
Mae Sot
Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment